If you’re considering starting a business, then you understand how stressful it can be. There are many things to consider, and one of the biggest is funding. Knowing where to find local business funding in South Miami-Dade is helpful, so here are some resources for you to pursue your dream of being your own boss.
Miami-Dade County Resources:
- Miami-Dade County Division of Procurement Management
- Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources
- Mom & Pop Small Business Grant
Resources for Women Entrepreneurs:
- Women Entrepreneurs – SCORE resources for women-owned businesses
- Office of Women’s Business Ownership – SBA network of nationwide Women’s Business Centers
- Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Support – Information about SBA’s women-owned contract program
Resources for Minority Entrepreneurs:
- 8(a) Business Development Program – U.S. SBA business assistance program for small disadvantaged businesses
- Florida Department of Management Services – Office of Supplier Diversity – Improves business and economic opportunities for Florida’s minority, women, and Florida veteran business enterprises
- Minority Business Development Agency – U.S. Dept. of Commerce agency providing technical assistance and access to capital, contract opportunities, and new markets to create new jobs
- Minority-Owned Businesses – U.S. SBA resources for minority entrepreneurs
- Native American Owned Businesses – U.S. SBA resources for Native Americans
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) – 7(a) Loan Program
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) – 504 Loan Program
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) – Research Grants for Small Businesses
- Miami Bayside Foundation – Conventional Loans
- Industrial Development Revenue Bond Financing in Miami-Dade County
- Miami-Dade County Grant Opportunities Portal
- South Florida Regional Planning Council – Revolving Loan Fund
Contact the Economic Development Council of South Miami-Dade for More Information on Local Business Funding!
We’d welcome the opportunity to share more information about local business funding in South Miami-Dade. Contact us at 305-378-9470 if you have questions or would like additional resources!